Welcome To The Accredited Coaching Association
Welcome To The ACA
Born from the amalgamation of several smaller coaching associations the Accredited Coaching Association (ACA) core aim is to support professional coaches across the globe.
Our mission is to provide a one-stop-shop for coaches at every stage of their professional journey, while advancing the practice of coaching by upholding high standards, providing certification, and developing a directory of credentialed coaches.
Who Are We?
While a new association born in 2018, the ACA is the culmination of many years of work by a dedicated team of professional coaches looking to exalt best practice and provide support for coaches at every stage of their journey. Our journey began in 2010 with the development of the ACA.
As we have grown, so too has the pool of resources, support, and accredited courses that we are able to offer our members. Visit our about us page to learn more about our incredible journey or head over to the membership page to see how our journey can support yours.
As part of our ongoing mission to champion excellence in coaching, we offer:
· Accreditation for coaches.
· Different levels of accreditation focused on your stage of your coaching journey.
· Detailed information and resources to support your coaching journey.
· Clear working ethics and standards.
· Member’s only coaching qualifications and offers.
· Access to our growing database of accredited coaches.
Visit our section on coaching to learn more, or head over to our membership page to sign up today.